Friday, May 22, 2009

The Song of Ashtavakra: Ashtavakra Gita




Started listening to Ashtavakra Gita today. Ashtavakra Gita is one of the highest knowledge given to a seeker. Realisation dawned today when I sat to listen to Him. It was so magical. The entire room became an ashram, where only peace and rest transcends life. Soaking in knowledge was so automatic and every word He spoke was so knowledgeable. Even His hmmmm has so much of meaning and silence. (I know an odd but miracle combination). Be with Him you will realize.


Art of Living courses and Knowledge sessions are unique. We do any course (Eg. Our routine educational course or a computer course) and we know what is in it and what we will get out of it. But AOL courses we repeat 100 times and I can guarantee, the knowledge we get is so different. And we just, WONDER! This is so very essential in the scientific and logical mind of ours. To wonder! And Wonder!. The more we wonder the more reasons we get to celebrate Life.


There is so much of cleansing even while listening to knowledge. Listening to Narad Bhakti Sutra and in a week we are so refreshed and our outlook towards life becomes original which is Beautiful. Awareness even to subtle things comes naturally. So I always joke when I know I am about to get angry, that I am Finding my temper, rather than loosing it. Why because I am Aware.


Ideally it’s excellent if one has undergone the Part II or the advance course before listening to Ashtavakra Gita.

No comments: