Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome!? Student Days...


I can see the taglines in orkut, facebook and in chit-chats with my friends and others, how the discussion steers to the, coming to THE END of student days, nostalgia, excitement, anxiety etc etc… But I would love to look at it in another manner. My student days are just going to BEGIN.

A student is a person who has this I don’t Know consciousness and willingness to learn. Speak of emptying the cup in order to fill it. But right from my nursery days, promotion to the next class has always been with the feeling, I know, I learnt it all. This is how it has to be. I know. Now doing my Masters I have actually felt, I don’t Know anything, hence I am ready to work in the world outside.

When we start working, its again back to School days!!! Ok Ok… I agree minus lecture sessions, bunking, canteen chats, strikes, crushes, examinations, vacation, fees payment etc Instead filled with assignments, meetings, deadlines, salaries, TA, DA, Casual leaves, Boss Biting, weekend waits etc. But we as students have always learnt to make the best out of the things available. Hence, the day we quit being students, from that day World becomes a Bad place to live. Attitude of a STUDENT, will take us forward.
WISHING ALL MY FRIENDS A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE IN THEIR ENDEAVOURS AND ALL THE BEST TO THEIR COLLEAGUES TOO ;)

No comments: