Thursday, March 20, 2014

Anuboothi.... A new beginning...

Hmmmm it has been ages since I blogged, but mind you, this blog has always been in my mind. An incident happens, and I note mentally to blog about it. But unfortunately manifestation does not happen as quickly :). It began with Upanishads, 9 months of pregnancy and a birth of a hero. There is a Chinese proverb which says, "There is only one pretty child in the World and every Mother has it." Yes! It is true. Vedanth was born. It was a surprise all the way, right from pregnancy to the gender of the baby till the day of his birth :-). That is what I love about Mother Nature. She knows the pulse of Human Beings, though we don't understand her.


A baby in the otherwise 2 people household is an overwhelming change. I remember looking at him for minutes and wondering, "Now what?". So now we go to the D-Day of his birth. To be honest most of my friends and relatives gave birth by 37 weeks to 38 weeks. So when 37th week appointment happened, Dr Narmada Kuppuswami (a gem of a doctor) said I guess you will go unto the due date and she even spoke of inducing after 41st week. I was seriously depressed as I started getting calls from all directions asking if the little one is here, why not? etc. I was a bit sensitive about these issues, so basically I was never on phone :P




I met all the three doctors of our practice and after 39th week appointment Dr Medha Amin (My favorite again) mentioned, "Will see you for the next appointment if you have not gone into labor." I gave a long sigh complaining to her as to why is the baby taking so much time? She beautifully explains that she would want the baby in the womb as much as possible as that is the safest and healthiest place for the little one, and let people tell what they want to. So we plan to wait for Jan 8, 2014 which is our due date. Every day I wake up thinking, 'Today is the day'. Christmas, New Year, 3rd Wedding Anniversary comes and goes, And I continue pregnant....

To be continued...

3 comments:

TULIKA said...

Now ... this to be continued suman ramaswamy style is bad ... :( :( I just cnt wait to read part 2 .vinu...post soon

TULIKA said...

Now this to be continued suman ramanswamy style is not good ..waiting for part 2 ... vinu post soon ... and heros pics too

Unknown said...

Enittu... baaki para Vini...