Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three Films :)



This is how it goes..........




1. My Fair Lady:


I love this movie so much, hence it is here. Watched it for the first time, in the Journalism Studio at St Aloysius College, Mangalore. Audrey Hepburn made be laugh and ponder on the usage of language. Its an epic and 'must watch' movie I must say.


2. Manichitrathazu:


A movie which made history. Fazil's direction, Mohanlal,s acting and the film thriving on Shobana's presence. I have watched this movie more than ten times, and still watch with the same fizz. This movie encapsulates tradition, modern medicine, superstitions, relationships, and the family. The Nagavalli- Oru Murai dance by Shobana makes me regret on not having continued my dance class :(


3. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai


I love this movie. This is another movie which I have watched record number of times. This is like a chick-flick and I love it. Kajol, in this movie is exceptional. Am I getting bored of this movie?!!?!


In 3rd position I have Peaceful Warrior too. I wanted all 3 languages included so mentioned KKHH first :P
I remember I dozed off watching this movie. I had to watch this once again and realized that, for people who are spiritual, this movie gives them a glimpse of 'How life works!'.


I like Bommarillu. This is the movie which Sri enacted and explained to me in detail. Yes! Titles included and frame by frame. It took her, more or less seven hours. I love Hasni's charactor in this movie and I do feel sometimes that I have taken some tips from her too :)

Love
me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bommarilu has genelia.. dude! u r writing style has changed .. a lot..